Proof-of-concept rhythm game for Android, build using Unity 3D and ex2D. This is the latest snapshot of the SVN code base (r6), migrated to GitHub. The project is no longer actively developed. See http://keripo.com/2012/04/beats2-prototypes for more info. Note that the code here is not well commented and very buggy, so please use it for reference purposes only. The ex2D package is also not included - you will have to obtain it from http://www.ex-dev.com/ex2d/
To import the project:
- Run Unity's Project Wizard
- Select the 'Beats2Prototypes' folder
- Windows -> Asset Store
- Import ex2D
- Click Clear on the Console window
- File -> Build Settings...
- Select Platform -> Android
- Click Player Settings
- Update keystore info
- Plug in your tablet in Debugging Mode
- Build Settings -> Build and Run
- Save as 'beats2-prototypes.apk'
Please not that not all files of this project is under the same license. Scripts in the Assets/Scripts folder, however, are all under the Modified BSD license - see License.txt