Ioke Tic Tac Toe
Getting started with Ioke
- If you have Homebrew installed, then "brew install ioke" will get you going.
- If you do not have Homebrew, you can find the binary here
- You can run an interactive Ioke prompt (called Iik) by typing "ioke" in your terminal. This command will also run any files that are passed to it.
Running my Code
- Once you have cloned my code and got ioke up and running, run "ioke play.ik" from the project directory to play a game of Tic Tac Toe.
- To run the tests, run "ispec spec" from the project directory. The tests are using ISpec, the built-in testing framework, which follows the RSpec model.