I've joined the #100DaysOfCode Challenge
Click here to see my progress on Twitter (Up to date)
Click here to see my progress (Not up to date, only 34 days logged)
Started : September 24, 2018
Finished : December 31, 2018
If you want to help by providing a translation of content/rules in the language you know, submit a pull request (or DM me on Twitter @ka11away), adding a sub-folder in the 'intl' folder with the files of the translation there.
If you've decided to join:
- Check out the Official Site for the #100DaysOfCode movement. Connect with others on the platform of your choice from this list: www.100DaysOfCode.com/connect Also, here is a invite link to the 100DaysOfCode Slack channel
- Read Join the #100DaysOfCode
- Fork this repo and commit to the Log or to the Alternative, rapid R1 Log (R1 stands for Round 1) daily. Example.
- Code minimum an hour every day for the next 100 days.
- Encourage at least two other people in the challenge on Twitter every day! Pay it forward!
- Change the date in Rules to the day you've started the challenge.
- Delete the examples in the log, or comment them out, and start filling it with your own content.
- Tweet your progress every day using the #100DaysOfCode hashtag.
- Follow 100DaysOfCode Twitter Bot that retweets the tweets that contain the #100DaysOfCode hashtag. It's a great way to keep yourself motivated and to participate in the community. Thanks @amanhimself for creating it!
- Important: (see No.4 above for a specific rule on this) Encourage others who are doing the same challenge on Twitter or elsewhere - by giving them props when they are posting updates on their progress, supporting them when things get difficult. Thus we will grow a community that is helpful and effective, which will lead to a higher success rate for each person involved. It's also more likely that you will stick to your own commitment, given that you will get acquainted with a couple people (or more) right away.
- If you find a great, helpful resource that others would benefit from, either submit a Pull Request to add it to the repo, or just tweet at me (see info below)
Want to change other habits?
Check out the #100DaysOfX Challenges Project. Changing your habits you are changing your life. Remember that the best time to start is always NOW.
I recommend that you commit to no more than 2-3 challenges at a time, ideally 2. If you are doing the #100DaysOfCode which involves a lot of mental activity, try the #100DaysOfHealth, or #100DaysOfFitness challenges. There is so much more on the site, check all of them out and choose the ones you want to acquire! Languages, writing, meditation, journaling, cooking, and more!
- If you have any questions or ideas about 100DaysOfCode (or other ideas), feel free to reach out to me on Twitter: @ka11away
- If you like this repo and find it useful, please consider ★ starring it (on top right of the page) :)