- Full API documentation is found in the wiki.
All example code is MIT licensed.
To use the test client:
- Enter your consumer key and secret
- Enter the Khan Academy url you want to test against (unless you're running a local version, this'll be
- A browser will pop up for you to walk through the authentication flow. When done, it will redirect you to a page that says "Ok" and in the URL there will be two parameter values you need:
- Go back to the test.py command line and enter your new token and secret.
- You'll now have a loop that lets you run Khan Academy API queries, authenticated as the user you logged in as.