Khan Academy API Documentation and Examples
- Full API documentation is found in the wiki.
All example code is MIT licensed.
There's a small Python 2.7 test client in this repo that can be used to test your API calls or to serve as an example for implementing the Khan Academy authentication flow. There is also a sample PHP client.
To use the Python test client:
- Enter your consumer key and secret
- Enter the Khan Academy url you want to test against (unless you're running a local version, this'll be
- A browser will pop up for you to walk through the authentication flow. When done, it will redirect you to a page that says "Ok" and in the URL there will be two parameter values you need:
- Go back to the test.py command line and enter your new token and secret.
- You'll now have a loop that lets you run Khan Academy API queries, authenticated as the user you logged in as.