This Sketch plugin is a collection of tools we commonly use at Khan Academy.
Select Parent Artboards
Selects the parent artboards of the current selection when you press ⌃⌘A.
Select Layers Convertible to Outlines
Selects only layers that can be converted to outlines (text layers and shape layers with borders).
Select Text Layers
Selects only text layers.
Select several text layers and then use the actions in this menu to fill the layers with content titles.
Select several rectangle layers and then use the actions in this menu to fill the layers with content thumbnails.
Select several rectangle layers and then use this action to fill the layers with topic icons.
Download and extract the contents of this repository. Then double-click the
Khan Academy.sketchplugin bundle to install the plugin.
- Removed Export to Zeplin command (use https://github.com/nefaurk/nestlin instead)
- Bug fixes for Sketch 3.9 compatibility
- Removed Convert Contained Artboards to Masked Groups command
- Added Export to Zeplin command
- Added Convert Contained Artboards to Masked Groups command
- Added Select Text Layers command
- Added content generation tools (content titles, content thumbnails, and topic icons)
- Added Select Parent Artboards
- Added Select Layers Convertible to Outlines
The MIT License (MIT)
Copyright (c) 2016 Khan Academy
Permission is hereby granted, free of charge, to any person obtaining a copy of this software and associated documentation files (the "Software"), to deal in the Software without restriction, including without limitation the rights to use, copy, modify, merge, publish, distribute, sublicense, and/or sell copies of the Software, and to permit persons to whom the Software is furnished to do so, subject to the following conditions:
The above copyright notice and this permission notice shall be included in all copies or substantial portions of the Software.
THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED "AS IS", WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AUTHORS OR COPYRIGHT HOLDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM, DAMAGES OR OTHER LIABILITY, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, ARISING FROM, OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SOFTWARE OR THE USE OR OTHER DEALINGS IN THE SOFTWARE.