Khronos Open Educational Resources
An open platform to share educational materials, request review, ask questions and collaborate.
We are looking for educators who are willing to share a variety of educational materials on any Khronos technology
- full courses, course notes, modules, individual lectures, lesson plans, syllabi, tests, openly licensed streaming videos, etc.
- material must be covered under open licensing (Creative Commons)
Benefits of participating
- cost savings
- reduction in teaching prep time
- open licensing
- receive peer review and critical feedback
How to contribute
- we can link to, or host your open content
- email email@example.com to get started
Join our mailing list to stay apprised of the latest contributed materials, ask questions and collaborate with other educators.
- Videos & Presentations
- Reference Guides
- by standard: glTF, OpenCL, OpenGL ES, OpenGL, OpenVX, SPIR, SYCL, Vulkan, WebGL
- Learn OpenGL, Joey de Vries: The focus of the tutorials are on Modern OpenGL. License: All code samples, unless explicitly stated otherwise, are licensed under the terms of the CC BY-NC 4.0 license as published by Creative Commons, either version 4 of the License, or (at your option) any later version.
- OGL Dev, Etay Meiri: Modern OpenGL Tutorials. License: To be determined.
- Oregon State University, Mike Bailey: Introduction to the Vulkan API
- New Jersey Institute of Technology, Donald Kehoe: 3D Game Engine Programming class - a seed project for use by my students to get them started with Vulkan setup (MIT License).
- Vulkan Tutorial, Alexander Overvoorde: This tutorial will teach you the basics of using the Vulkan graphics and compute API. License: Text is licensed as CC BY-SA 4.0 and the sample code as CC0 1.0 Universal.
- Wayne Brown: Learn Computer Graphics using WebGL