The OpenVX-Registry repository contains the OpenVX API and Extension Registry, including specifications.
It is also used as a backing store for the web view of the registry at https://www.khronos.org/registry/vx/ ; commits to the master branch of this repository will be reflected there.
In the past, the OpenVX registry was maintained in a public Subversion repository. The history in that repository has not been imported to github, but it is still available at https://cvs.khronos.org/svn/repos/registry/trunk/public/vx/ .
Interesting files in this repository include:
- index.php - toplevel index page for the web view. This relies on PHP include files found elsewhere on www.khronos.org and so is not very useful in isolation.
- api/ - OpenVX header files
- extensions/ - OpenVX extension specifications, grouped into vendor-specific subdirectories.
- sample/ - OpenVX sample implementations.
- schema/ - OpenVX XML Schema
- specs/ - OpenVX specification documents.
Adding Extension Specifications
Extension specification documents can be added by proposing a pull request to master, adding the specification HTML files under extensions/extension_name/ . You must also:
- Add a link from the extensions section of index.php to the extension document, so it shows up in the web view.