- Checkbox support, press ctrl + / to add or toggle checkbox #36
- Updated Fira Code, with more and improved symbols
- Style updates: scrollbar now no longer influences line length
- Fix a long standing issue with alternate keyboard layouts #9
- FromScratch is slightly smaller
FromScratch now includes version 1.204 of Fira Code, with more and improved symbols. You can now easily add and toggle checkboxes at the beginning of a line using ctrl+/ or cmd+/. 1.3.0 further includes some style fixes and improved packaging.
- Add search, replace, replace all and go to line shortcuts to Fromscratch
- Update depenencies
FromScratch can now do search, search and replace, replace all and go to line operations. Matched items are highlighted in the text as well as in the scrollbar-area.
Visit https://fromscratch.rocks for more information
- Inactive update bar now no longer visible when text is zoomed out.
This is a bugfix release.
- Note-folding added
- Update notifier added
- UI improved
FromScratch can now collapse sections of your note so you can keep overview of all your notes. When there is a new version, a small update notifier will appear. The UI has been improved with a visible scrollbar and highlighting of the current row.
Visit https://fromscratch.rocks for more information, or check out the accompanying blog post: https://kilianvalkhof.com/2016/apps/fromscratch-1-1-0/
Initial release of FromScratch, a simple but smart note taking application.
- small and simple, the only UI is the text you type
- automatically saves everything you type, no need to manually save
- handy shotcuts to move lines around to quickly order your content
- automatic indenting
- replaces common syntax into better looking symbols, such as arrows
Visit http://fromscratch.rocks for more information
For Arch users, FromScratch is available on AUR