This Gopher client written in Rust will be kept minimalistic.
You may download the latest binary on Github's release page if available for your platform.
And then copy the binary to
/usr/local/bin/marmotte with the executable rights:
chmod +x /usr/local/bin/marmotte.
Clone this repository and simply run this command:
get [url]: Get this url [index]: Follow link index up: Go up one directory back: Go back previous page bk: List bookmarks bk [index]: Follow bookmark bk add [url]: Add bookmark bk rm [index]: Remove bookmark quit: Quit this program
$ marmotte Welcome to marmotte! Enter 'help' if you don't know how to start. Have a nice journey in the Gopherspace! marmotte> go zaibatsu.circumlunar.space MARE TRANQUILLITATIS PEOPLE'S CIRCUMLUNAR . _____ _ ___ ____ _ _____ ____ _ _ ' |__ / / \ |_ _| __ ) / \|_ _/ ___|| | | | / / / _ \ | || _ \ / _ \ | | \___ \| | | | * / /_ / ___ \ | || |_) / ___ \| | ___) | |_| | /____/_/ \_\___|____/_/ \_\_| |____/ \___/ . Flagship Circumlunar Colony Est. 2018 […]
- Handle text resources (type 0)
- Handle Gopher menus (type 1)
- Handle Gopher search (type 7)
- Go one directory up from the path (
- Go back several pages before in history (
- Save links into bookmarks
- Follow links in text/markdown resources
- Cache pages by default for fast and offline browsing
- Connect with SSL/TLS when the remote server implements it
Do you want to contribute? Great! Please follow this guide.
This software is under the French free software CeCILL License which is equivalent to GNU GPL but under French Law. Author: Killian Kemps