Orleans Cluster Consul
Orleans cluster communication with Consul membership.
- The project contains 2 services, 1 cluster with 1 silo per service.
- Consul as Membership provider
Cluster and client are contained within the same service. For testing purposes a client is created and a connection is made on each hit of the controller endpoints.
Issue with Consul
The following steps can be taken to reproduce the issue:
- Run consul
- Run OrleansHostApp1.Service
- Notice the silo being registered properly as alive in consul
- Invoke http://localhost:20007/self
- Ctrl+c to close the project
- Notice a key being registered in consul using the proxy gateway address with it being marked as dead (status 6), the silo address is still alive (status 3)