This bundle is only compatible with kinetic core version 1.0.5 and after.
This bundle is used internally by Kinetic Request CE and is a good starting point to build out your own bundles.
It includes the default:
- Listing of Kapps (kapp.jsp)
- Form display (form.jsp)
- Login page (login.jsp)
- Reset Password (resetPassword.jsp)
Wherever possible we use defaults to make sure the pages will render correctly regardless of any attributes, categories or other configurations you perform on your forms.
The one exception to this is "My Requests" and "My Approvals". In order to grab only the appropriate submissions we are looking for form types of "Service" for My Requests and "Approval" for My Approvals. While the form won't break if you don't include this, it also won't show your requests or your approvals.
This bundle easily allows for minor personalization by including optional attributes in your KAPP, Form and/or Categories.
This base bundle has Required Attributes that utilizes Kinetic Task. To edit or add Required Attributes, you define and initialize attribute's in the intilialization.jspf. You can view this Kapp configuration by viewing the passing the parameter in the url, i.e. (http://localhost:8080/kinetic/kappName?partial=setup).
- Logo Url : By including this attribute we will use this logo instead of the home icon on the top-left of the page
- Logo Height Px : By including this attribute we will set the height of the logo in the header. Default is 40px with 5px of padding.
- Sidebar Html : We show the Kinetic Data Twitter feed by default, but you can add any HTML/widget by including the HTML/JS in this attribute.
Optional KAPP Attributes
- Task Server Url : URL of your Kinetic Task engine.
- Task Source Name : Source name from Kinetic Task engine.
- Form Icon Class : We include font-awesome icons by default and just apply a random icon to your forms on the catalog page. However, you can specify a class for your form by including this attribute and a value. (Example fa-bank)
- Hidden : Including this attribute on a category means the category and forms in that category will not be shown on the portal page.
When you customize this bundle it is a good idea to fork it on your own git server to track your customizations and merge in any code changes we make to the default.
We also suggest you update this README with your own change summary for future bundle developers.
This default bundle uses our standard directory structure. Bundles are completely self contained so should include all libraries and markup needed.