- #251 If you drag the scrollbar handle the
clickevent won't be propagated to the body to be closer to the native behavior.
- #240 The
.os-paddingelement has now default
- #238 Clickscrolling amount & speed adjusts now to the
scrollbar-handlesize to be more accurate.
- #226 The
RTL(right to left) style won't be applied to the body element anymore to be closer to the native behavior.
- Implemented #197 -
max-contentis now used to detect the possible size if
widthis not fixed. (only if supported by the browser else the old algo. is used)
- Updated all wrapper versions to better support frontend frameworks. (#193)
- Removed useless
- GUI Tests
- A new option called
updateOnLoadwith which you can control on which elements / selectors
OverlayScrollbarsshall update automatically after the emit of a
loadevent. Per default the value is set to
["img"]so the plugin will updated after any
loadevent. You can set it to
nullto disable this auto updating entierly or add your own selectors to update only on special
imgelements or on for example loaded
cssCalcproperty inside the object which gets returned from the globals() is now deprecated and will be removed in future versions.
- Changed RTL behavior detection to support the Chromium web interoperability effort #187
- Implemented a way to intuitively set the
tabindexattribute of the viewport element #153
restrictedMeasuringworkaround (works via CSS now). Fixes #191
- Removed unnecessary CSS
ResizeObserveris supported, it now detects changes in
paddingin Chrome again.
Please make sure you use the latest CSS file, else version 1.11.0 won't work!
- The cache of the scroll infos which can be get by the
scrollmethod is now updated immediately after you use the
scrollmethod to change the position.
- Fixed #178.
- Fixed a bug where the overflow wasn't calculated properly on the newest firefox in some cases.
- #166 updated package.json in all wrapper components.
- Fixed a bug where the usage of a
MutationObserverin connection with
zone.jsfreezed the browser. #168
hostelement of a
textareaelement now applies the
focusclass if the
- Improved event handling & management (
- The plugin now recognizes already existing DOM (helpful in component wrappers & PHP / SSR Sites)
- Fixed a bug where elements which were generated through iteration of a list wasn't applied correctly.
- Is using now existing DOM, so React generates the DOM, not the plugin.
- Fixed a bug where it wasn't possible to use
v-foras direct children.
- Is using now existing DOM, so Vue generates the DOM, not the plugin.
- Is using now existing DOM, so Angular generates the DOM, not the plugin.
- Fixed a bug where the plugin didn't update correctly if you changed interleaved options twice in a row to the same value
- created build script (
angularcomponents are finally out, you can install them via
npmor you can find them in the
npm install overlayscrollbars-react
npm install overlayscrollbars-vue
npm install overlayscrollbars-ngx
- Fixed a bug where unexpected scroll jumps happened after you changed a option.
- Fixed a bug where a
min-widthchange wasn't detected if width is
- Fixed a bug where the
updatefunction didn't update a
textareaproperly, when only its
valuechanged and due to that its size.
- A new global method
OverlayScrollbars.validwhich checks whether a passed object is a non-destroyed OverlayScrollbars instance. You can read more about it here.
- The readme has now a TypeScript section.