Shading models for Unity’s Universal Render Pipeline.
kShading is a package of shaders for Unity's Universal Render Pipeline. It includes:
- Lit: A physically based shader that supports all default Universal surface properties as well as anisotropy, clear coat, sub-surface scattering and transmission.
- Toon Lit: A cel style shader that supports all features of the Lit shader but uses a stepped physical approximation BSDF.
Refer to the Wiki for more information.
- Open your project manifest file (
"com.kink3d.shading": "https://github.com/Kink3d/kShading.git"to the
- Open or focus on Unity Editor to resolve packages.
- Unity 2019.3.0f3 or higher.