This repository is an integration of the Stellar C# SDK, into Unity 3D.
The integration contains a core manager and interactive examples.
For documentation and more examples go to the Github Pages of the original C# repository. https://elucidsoft.github.io/dotnet-stellar-sdk/api/index.html
This project contains these third party libraries:
- Newtonsoft JSON (Apache 2.0)
- Nett (Apache 2.0)
- Stellar Dotnet SDK (Apache 2.0)
This integration is also Apache 2.0 but it have some additional clauses.
Those clauses are the followings:
- You must not upload this SDK to the Unity Asset Store.
- You must not upload this SDK without major changes to the Stellar Build Challenge. (You can still upload contributions or projects you made with it)
- WebGL (Threading Support is planned for Unity 2018.3.0)
- Unity 2018.2.0f2 (and forward).
- NET Standard 2.0 enabled in project.
- Internet Access should be set to required in the build settings.
- Compiler must be set to Mono
If you feel like this was useful to you or want to show appreciation here is the donation address.
Disclaimer: This is not mandatory, the donations will be used for support the SDK and for improve it, however the development will continue without, them unless something major happens.