Semester Project for the Basic Programming Principles course.
The goal of the project was to create a simplified version of the classic board game Monopoly.
Programmed with C language, works on the windows command prompt with ascii characters as graphics.
- Up to 8 players.
- Player name, pawn and color customization.
- Graphical interface using colored ascii characters
- Rolling two 6-sided dice to move on the table.
- Landing on properties:
- Buying them if you can afford them and they are available.
- Paying the owner a renting fee if already taken.
- Building houses on your properties and upgrading them to hotels.
- Playing Decision cards.
- Saving the game state if you wish to play another time.