Summary of changes since 1.2
- Greatly improved logging format with nanoseconds support.
- Added ARM support as well as improved OSX and Windows support
- Build and API improvements
- Build and API document improvements
Thanks to the community for feedback, usage, code and review contributions.
The following deserves an extra thank you :)
- cpackage improvements : make install and make package
- improved API and README
- bugfix nanosecond fractions on 32 bit Windows systems
- mingw improvements
- bugfix nanosecond fractions for - OS speifics
- Visual studio build improvements
- added support for ARM
- build and continuous integration updates
- logging levels improvement
- unit test corrections for fatal signal handling on Windows
- logging for Windows improved
- added unit tests missing for Windows logging levels
- added nanosecond timestamps to log and improved the logging formatting
- API and README updated
- cross compiler linking improvements
- bugfix for potential deadlock during shutdown
- log formatting bug corrected.