Project Page for YeNom - A cash recording utility on iOS.
It is a simple tool which records your daily spending.
- Pull the table view down / up and hold a while (time interval can be changed in Settings - General - Delay Time) to open the record setting view for income / expenses;
- 3D Touch on icon is available, you can add Income / Expense directly from home screen.
Keyboard for Record Amount Field:
- Delete Backward: Swipe RIGHT on keyboard or text field;
- Recover Backward: Swipe LEFT;
- Calculation: Include simple calculation.
- Show tags list by pressing the tag area below record amount field;
- Show tags searching field by pressing the tag area again in tags list view;
- Press zero count tag's "+" button can convert the tag into category, and you can select tags for this category;
- In Settings - General - Tag Chain, you can set chain tags;
- Tags summary report can be found by pressing Pie Chart in report view.
- By pressing records month section, you can get report for related month, swipe up / down to swich to next / previous month;
- For the report in main menu, you can view reports in expected date range.
- Settings - LDM - Import: You can import data from CSV via API (will add more doc about it in the future);
- Settings - LDM - Export: You can export local data as CSV or PDF;
- Settings - Data Sync - Synchronization: You can use iCloud sync for multiple devices sync, sync history will be available when it's ON;
- Photos are stored in Album named "YeNom".
Migrated to VersionHistory-iOS.
Please email your comments, suggestions and questions to
Or you can just post a bug report or a feature request HERE.
Thank you! :)