Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 28 million developers.Sign up
The following features were improved or added for the 2.0.2 release of Pligg CMS. Most changes were style adjustments applied to the Bootstrap template. As always, you can read the development changelog notes on Github here.
- Security fix!
- Updated to Bootstrap 3.2.0 and FontAwesome icons 4.1.0
- Greatly improved the look of the user profile pages
- Improved the logic for the friend/follower system, as well as the Simple Messenger module
- Fixed the Sidebar Saved module showing new saves from other users
- Reduced the vertical height of stories and comments
- Applied a large number of cosmetic fixes
The 2.0.1 update for Pligg CMS improves on a number of Pligg features, but it mainly addresses a number of small bugs patched since Pligg 2.0.0.
- Improved moderator role and admin panel access
- Updated to Bootstrap 3.0.2
- Updated to FontAwesome 4.0.3
- Fixed Status Update module display issues
- Updated the CAPTCHA module to version 2.4
- Removed and replaced a number of images used by Bootstrap. Some, such as the social media icon images on the profile page, have been replaced with a Fontawesome icon equivalent.
- You can now sort category results by upvotes, downvotes, and comments
- Removed an extra modal element that was not being called
- Users can no longer "double downvote" an article by rapidly clicking on the downvote button.
- Fixed group roles (#56)
- Fixed simple messaging module delete message function
- Fixed the user profile settings tab link
Please grab the green 2.0.1.zip file button for the correct download link. This includes a fix for the version number added to sites that are installing for the first time. If you install the other copy your site will incorrectly show that you are using 2.0.0.
The 2.0.0 version of Pligg CMS represents a stable point in the project and we are happy to recommend this version for production servers, and encourage users to now make the upgrade from Pligg 1.2.2 to 2.0.0. This update consists of over 100 changes since the previous release, and includes a number of bug fixes and cosmetic updates. The most noticeable difference since the Pligg 2.0.0 RC2 release is that we updated Bootstrap to the latest available version (currently 3.0.0). The navigation bar across the top is now "Pligg blue" (matching the pligg.com website) and is now fixed to the top of the page as you scroll down.
Updates to address some lingering bugs will be provided in future 2.0.1, 2.0.2, etc. versions. There are still a few left over issues that have been reported on Github that we haven't been able to fix yet. The majority of these issues are related to the Groups feature, so if you choose to not use this feature on your site we recommend temporarily disabling it from the Admin panel.
This release addresses a number of issues related to using Pligg in a language other than English. We have tested and bug fixed both the installation process and user language selection feature.
The installation and upgrade script are no longer dependent on the pligg.com server for installation language files. An added benefit is that the upgrade process now performs much faster.
The Simple Messaging module and story comment permalinks are other major fixes included in this release.
Pligg CMS 2.0.0 RC1 represents the first public release of Pligg CMS 2.0.0.
Please report any issues to the Github Issue Tracker page: https://github.com/Pligg/pligg-cms/issues