Demos and documentation
The player uses the following libraries:
- Timesheets.js: implementation of SMIL-Timing and SMIL-Timesheets
- MediaElement.js: HTML5 <audio> or <video> player with Flash and Silverlight shims that mimics the HTML5 MediaElement API, enabling a consistent UI in all browsers.
- jQuery for HTML document traversal, manipulation, event handling and animation.
- Mustashe for templates.
- Modernizr for detecting HTML5 and CSS3 features in the browser.
- Lazyload for loading js and css files on demand.
- jQuery UI for tooltips.
- jQuery's Hammer plugin for multitouch gestures.
- jQuery's nanoscroller plugin for Mac OS X Lion-styled scrollbars.
- jQuery's cookie plugin for reading, writing and deleting cookies for tracking viewed sequences.