Join GitHub today
GitHub is home to over 28 million developers working together to host and review code, manage projects, and build software together.Sign up
- A sequence rendering engine that displays the sequences created in the Editor in a sequence container.
- A footer that is displayed below the sequences container.
- A menu that contains different widgets.
The player also defines the MiniPlayer mode that allows it to be embedded in a smaller space in other webpages.
In the Pro edition of Klynt, it is possible to add iframes to sequences in the editor. These iframes can use the iframe API to add customised functionality.
How to customise the player
You can refer to the document CSS Architecture for documentation on how to customise the player.
Demos and documentation
The player uses the following libraries:
- Timesheets.js: implementation of SMIL-Timing and SMIL-Timesheets
- MediaElement.js: HTML5 <audio> or <video> player with Flash and Silverlight shims that mimics the HTML5 MediaElement API, enabling a consistent UI in all browsers.
- jQuery for HTML document traversal, manipulation, event handling and animation.
- Mustashe for templates.
- Modernizr for detecting HTML5 and CSS3 features in the browser.
- Lazyload for loading js and css files on demand.
- jQuery UI for tooltips.
- jQuery's Hammer plugin for multitouch gestures.
- jQuery's nanoscroller plugin for Mac OS X Lion-styled scrollbars.
- jQuery's cookie plugin for reading, writing and deleting cookies for tracking viewed sequences.