Process.clock_gettimeto measure track execution time
Add support for Bitbucket Pipelines
Add support for Semaphore 2.0
Allow for new
Test Ruby 2.6 on CI
Add info about Knapsack Pro Queue Mode in knapsack output
Update URL to FAQ in knapsack output
Fix RSpec signal handling by replacing process
Add support for GitLab CI ENV variable
CI_NODE_INDEXstarting from 1.
Add support for Ruby >= 1.9.3.
Add support for Cucumber 3.
Update RSpec timing adapter to be more resilient.
Moves Timecop to development dependency.
Fix: Trailing slash should be removed from allocator test_dir.
Add support for test files in directory with spaces.
Fix: Get rid of call #zero? method on $?.exitstatus in test runners tasks
Add KNAPSACK_LOG_LEVEL option
Fix support for turnip >= 2.x
- Cucumber and Spinach should load files from proper folder in case when you use custom test directory.
Add support for Minitest::SharedExamples
Require spinach in spec helper so tests will pass but don't require it in spinach adapter because it breaks for users who don't use spinach and they don't want to add it to their Gemfile
Related PR: https://github.com/KnapsackPro/knapsack/pull/41
Add support for Spinach
Log the time offset warning at INFO if time not exceeded
Use Knapsack.logger for runner output
Add support for older cucumber versions than 1.3
Add ability to run tests from multiple directories
Changed rake task in minitest_runner.rb to have no warnings output
Add support for Cucumber 2
- Add link to FAQ at the end of time offset warning
- Add support for snap-ci.com
- Update test file pattern in tests also. Related PR https://github.com/KnapsackPro/knapsack/pull/27
- Ensure there are no duplicates in leftover tests because of new test file pattern
Rename RspecAdapter to RSpecAdapter so that it is consistent
Change file path patterns to support 1-level symlinks by default
Make knapsack backwards compatible with earlier version of minitest
- Fix wrong dependency for timecop
Use Timecop as dependency and always use Time.now_without_mock_time to avoid problem when someone did stub on Time without using Timecop.
Don't exit on successful RSpec and Cucumber runs
Treat KNAPSACK_GENERATE_REPORT=false as generate_report -> false
Add knapsack binary
Add support for Turnip features
- Add minitest adapter.
- Fix bug with missing global time execution when tests took less than second.
execin rake tasks so we can return exit code from command.
- Add support for Buildkite.com ENV variables
Pull request #12 - Raise error when CI_NODE_INDEX >= CI_NODE_TOTAL
Fix bug #11 - Track properly time when using Timecop gem in tests.
- Fix bug #8 - Sort all tests just in case to avoid wrong order of files when running tests on machines where
Dir.globhas different implementation.
- Fix bug - Add support for Cucumber Scenario Outline.
- Add cucumber support.
- Rename environment variable KNAPSACK_SPEC_PATTERN to KNAPSACK_TEST_FILE_PATTERN.
- Default name of knapsack report json file is based on adapter name so for RSpec the default report name is
knapsack_rspec_report.jsonand for Cucumber the report name is
- Allow passing arguments to rspec via knapsack:rspec task.
- Add support for RSpec 2.
- Add support for semaphoreapp.com thread ENV variables.
- Add knapsack logger. Allow to use custom logger.
- Fix wrong time presentation for negative seconds.
- Better time presentation instead of seconds.
- Fix case when someone removes spec file which exists in knapsack report.
- Extract config to separate class and fix wrong node time execution on CI.
- Fix assigning time execution to right spec file when call RSpec shared example.
- Gem ready to use it!
- Test release. Not ready to use it.