The debug application for Apple Push Notification Service (APNS).
- Send push notifications to APNS (Apple Push Notification Service) very easily (no configuration needed at all)
- Load / Save documents including mode, token and JSON payload
- Grabs the certificate right from your keychain
- Get the device token automatically; forget about manually retrieving the device token through logging or similar techniques. Even more useful when not in sandbox mode
- Support for error response codes
- Detects Development/Production environment automatically
- Custom JSON payloads
- Identity export to PEM format (⌘ + E)
Usage of automatic token detection (iOS7+)
To use this feature with your own apps, have a look at Knuff-Framework
Knuff supports OSX Yosemite 10.10+
Knuff is released under the MIT license. See LICENSE.
Have a question? Please open an issue!