The debug application for Apple Push Notification Service (APNs).
- Send push notifications to APNS (Apple Push Notification Service) very easily (no configuration needed at all)
- Load / Save documents including token and JSON payload
- Grabs the certificate right from your keychain
- Get the device token automatically; forget about manually retrieving the device token through logging or similar techniques. Even more useful when not in sandbox mode (requires Knuff-Framework)
- Support for error response codes
- Detects Development/Production environment automatically
- Supports universal certificates
- Custom JSON payloads
- Identity export to PEM format (⌘ + E)
Knuff iOS App
We created an iOS companion app to make it even easier to get up and running with APNs, download it from the App Store.
Usage of automatic token detection (iOS8+)
To use this feature with your own apps, have a look at Knuff-Framework
Due to the usage of the HTTP/2 protocol, Knuff only supports OS X El Capitan 10.11+
Knuff is licensed under The MIT License (MIT).
Have a question? Please open an issue!