3. In Game Commands (Console Commands)
In-Game Commands (Console Commands)
rMod includes a custom rendered console where you can interact with it while in-game.
To open the console, by default, you can press the tilde (
~ key next to the number 1) to open or close the console.
The following commands are built into rMod and can be used.
- Toggles the rMod about window.
- Toggles the rMod console window.
- Clears the rMod console window text.
- Echos a string to the console window.
/cecho [a] [r] [g] [b] [str]
- Echos a string to the console window with color.
- Maximizes the game window.
- Minimizes the game window.
/move size [w] [h] - Resizes the window. /move [x] [y] - Moves the window.
- Moves the game window, or resizes it based on the given arguments.
- Toggles the window frame border.
- Force closes the game window.
/pause, /sleep, /wait
/pause [seconds] /sleep [seconds] /wait [seconds]
- Sleeps the current thread for the give amount of time. (Should not be used directly! Only use in scripts.)
- Executes a script file.
- Loads the given plugin.
- Unloads the given plugin.
- Unloads all current loaded plugins.
- Lists all current loaded plugins.
Keybind Related Commands
/bind list /bind [!^@#+][keyname] [down|up] [command]
- Binds a key to a given command. (Or lists all keybinds based on the given sub-command.)
/unbind [!^@#+][keyname] [down|up]
- Unbinds a key.
- Unbinds all given key binds.
Keybind Related Notes
The following modifiers can be applied to keybinds when creating or removing a keybind:
! = Represents that the ALT key must be pressed. ^ = Represents that the CTRL key must be pressed. @ = Represents that the Windows key must be pressed. # = Represents that the Apps key must be pressed. + = Represents that the Shift key must be pressed.
You can use more than one modifier with keybinds.
Valid Keybind Key Names
The keybind system uses the Virtual Key codes of Windows. You can find more information on them here:
Below is a list of the names internally known to rMod from the list in the above link.
BACK TAB CLEAR RETURN SHIFT CONTROL MENU PAUSE CAPITAL KANA HANGEUL HANGUL JUNJA FINAL HANJA KANJI ESCAPE CONVERT NONCONVERT ACCEPT MODECHANGE SPACE PRIOR NEXT END HOME LEFT UP RIGHT DOWN SELECT PRINT EXECUTE SNAPSHOT INSERT DELETE HELP 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z LWIN RWIN APPS SLEEP NUMPAD0 NUMPAD1 NUMPAD2 NUMPAD3 NUMPAD4 NUMPAD5 NUMPAD6 NUMPAD7 NUMPAD8 NUMPAD9 MULTIPLY ADD SEPARATOR SUBTRACT DECIMAL DIVIDE F1 F2 F3 F4 F5 F6 F7 F8 F9 F10 F11 F12 F13 F14 F15 F16 F17 F18 F19 F20 F21 F22 F23 F24 NUMLOCK SCROLL OEM_NEC_EQUAL OEM_FJ_JISHO OEM_FJ_MASSHOU OEM_FJ_TOUROKU OEM_FJ_LOYA OEM_FJ_ROYA LSHIFT RSHIFT LCONTROL RCONTROL LMENU RMENU BROWSER_BACK BROWSER_FORWARD BROWSER_REFRESH BROWSER_STOP BROWSER_SEARCH BROWSER_FAVORITES BROWSER_HOME VOLUME_MUTE VOLUME_DOWN VOLUME_UP MEDIA_NEXT_TRACK MEDIA_PREV_TRACK MEDIA_STOP MEDIA_PLAY_PAUSE LAUNCH_MAIL LAUNCH_MEDIA_SELECT LAUNCH_APP1 LAUNCH_APP2 OEM_1 OEM_PLUS OEM_COMMA OEM_MINUS OEM_PERIOD OEM_2 OEM_3 OEM_4 OEM_5 OEM_6 OEM_7 OEM_8 OEM_AX OEM_102 ICO_HELP ICO_00 PROCESSKEY ICO_CLEAR PACKET OEM_RESET OEM_JUMP OEM_PA1 OEM_PA2 OEM_PA3 OEM_WSCTRL OEM_CUSEL OEM_ATTN OEM_FINISH OEM_COPY OEM_AUTO OEM_ENLW OEM_BACKTAB ATTN CRSEL EXSEL EREOF PLAY ZOOM NONAME PA1 OEM_CLEAR
Addon Plugin Commands
The addons plugin can be loaded via the load plugin command:
- /load addons
You can then use the following commands to interact with plugins:
- /addon load [name] - Loads an addon by its name.
- /addon unload [name] - Unloads an addon by its name.
- /addon reload [name] - Reloads an addon by its name.
- /addon unloadall - Unloads all loaded addons.
- /addon list - Lists all current loaded addons. (Displays info about each addon as well.)
- /addon exec [name] [cmd] - Executes a Lua string within the given addons Lua state.