Join GitHub today
GitHub is home to over 28 million developers working together to host and review code, manage projects, and build software together.Sign up
Clone this wiki locally
- 2018-06-07: fontGlyphs is now static, access it ala kha.graphics2.Graphics.fontGlyhs.
- 2018-01-21: NodeJS version was changed to 8.9+.
- 2017-06-23: The keyboard API changed very slightly again - KeyCode instead of Int for the keyUp/Down parameter. Sorry.
- 2017-06-02: The Keyboard API changed slightly. Use the keyPress callback for actual text input, keyUp/Down only send kha.input.KeyCodes.
- 2017-04-13: sys_* defines are now deprecated (but will be around for a little longer), instead use the new kha_* defines.
- 2016-08-01: Please note that you need to update node.js to version 6.x if you encounter [SyntaxError: Unexpected token =].
- 2016-07-31: Cheer, Kode Studio 16.7.2 is here, fixes compatibility with latest khamake update.
- 2016-07-31: Beware, tonight's khamake changes break Kode Studio support. Kode Studio update incoming later today...
- 2016-07-31: khafiles are now asynchronous. They don't return project anymore, instead they resolve(project). Implemented in ae80da9
- 2016-07-10: (Fast)Matrix4.perspectiveProjection used to take degrees for the fovY parameter. No more! Implemented in a8584b4.
- 2016-07-03: Lots of objects in kha.graphics4 now have delete methods which have to be called to release GPU resources. Previously that happened automatically in native backends and not at all in the html5 backend. Implemented in 9da807b.
- 2016-06-26: The android-native exporter has been updated and now exports projects for Android Studio 2 (specifically tested with Android Studio 2.1.2). This breaks compatibility with earlier releases of Android Studio. Implemented in 98b615b.