Join GitHub today
GitHub is home to over 28 million developers working together to host and review code, manage projects, and build software together.Sign up
Engines using Kha
In addition to making games Kha has been used as well for a few game engines. So if Kha is still too low level for you, or you are used to another engine check our list and you may find one that fits your needs.
- Armory: 3D game engine that integrates into Blender.
- Gecko2D: Cross-platform Game Framework
- KhaPunk: Port of HaxePunk/FlashPunk to Kha.
- Komponent2D: A component based game engine with Kha.
- Kha2D: A simple 2D engine built using Kha.
- Trilateral: Drawing lines & shapes with triangles
- Kala: A 2D game engine powered by Kha.
- Wyngine: Barebones 2D game engine for Kha.
- Sdg: 2D Engine for Kha.
- Micro: Small 2d engine inspired by Pico-8
- Plume: 2D game engine for Kha
- Mobile: Library to manage mobile games in Kha
- n4: n4 is a minimal Kha-powered 2D engine.
- n4e: n4 extension library
- pfft: Game engine learning project
- Cranberry: Haxe game framework
- Mokha: 2D game development framework
- Khambe: Port of Flambe working in Kha
- Kvell2D: 2D game engine written in Haxe & Kha
- Twinspire Core: Provides a utility layer over Kha for easier application development.
- Dia: Lightweight game framework for Haxe
- Gecko2D Examples: Examples for Gecko2D
- Sdg Showcase: Showcase for Sdg
- Sdg Samples: Sdg samples
- Micro Samples: Samples for the Micro engine
- Plume Samples: Plume samples
- n4 Spaceworld: squareworld clone made with n4
- n4 SuperBoats: boat game made with n4
- bioDigit: bioDigit remade in Kala
- rainyShmup: Making a Simple Shmup with Pfft
- rainyShooter: Sample game using Pfft
- Mokha Samples: Mokha samples