- Task code for the initial, in-laboratory testing session in which subjects make commitments and complete pretests. Some information is sent to the server for the benefit of
- A library for
- A CGI program that receives messages from
task.pyand updates the database accordingly.
- A CGI program subjects use to check in each day.
- A program that should be run on the server once per day (although it's idempotent: it will only send one message per subject per day) at 9 PM local time.
- A schema for the server's SQLite database.
This program is copyright 2013 Kodi Arfer.
This program is free software: you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the terms of the GNU General Public License as published by the Free Software Foundation, either version 3 of the License, or (at your option) any later version.
This program is distributed in the hope that it will be useful, but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the GNU General Public License for more details.