Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 40 million developers.Sign up
- Merged Pull Request 102 which should solve some issues around relative paths when using KeePass portable. Thanks to jfurtner for his contribution!
- Added & changed shortcut keys to the right click menu option in the KeePass OneDriveSync config screen
- Enter no longer opens the sync details screen as it was interfearing with some functions, use F1 instead
- F1: Opens the sync details screen. Only works when one KeePass database is selected.
- F2: Allows renaming of the storage name for the KeePass database(s) you have selected
- F4: Starts syncing the selected entries, if those databases are currently open in KeePass
- F5: Refreshes the list with configuration entries
- F7: Open the local file locations of the KeePass database(s) you have selected
- F8: Open the selected KeePass database(s) in KeePass (new feature)
- DEL: Remove the KeePass OneDriveSync configuration entries for the selected KeePass database(s). It will not remove the KeePass database itself, just the KeePass OneDriveSync configuration for it.
- CTRL+A: Select all KeePass databases
- CTRL+SHIFT+A: Select all KeePass databases that no longer exist locally (red colored background)
- CTRL+Click: Select another KeePass database
- SHIFT+Click: Select all KeePass databases between the currently selected one and the one you're clicking on
- Use the right click menu to select all KeePass databases that haven't synced in either the last 24 hours, last week, last 2 weeks or last month
- Various fixes around using "Shared with me" with Graph API
- Fixed issue 55
- Added decimal seperator to the file size in the tooltip balloons when hovering over files
- Enabled the Up button to go back to the Shared with me overview if going into a shared folder
- Fixed an issue with uploading a new KeePass database to a subfolder of a shared location on SharePoint where it would store it in the shared location instead of the subfolder
These fixes make it a lot easier now to store your KeePass database on a SharePoint Online (Team)site. See this article for instructions on how to do so.
- Added column to the overview with all your KeePassOneDriveSync configurations which shows the date and time at which the sync last checked if there were updates and if so, synced them. This allows you to easily see at one glance if your local KeePass databases are up to date.
Some people were encountering an issue with 18.104.22.168 due to the Newtonsoft DLL missing in it. I'm therefore releasing it again. There's no new functionality nor bugfixes, just a re-release of 22.214.171.124 for those where 126.96.36.199 didn't work.
Do not download this version as it has a DLL missing in it. Instead go for a newer version
- The ability to synchronize multiple databases at once in version 188.8.131.52 didn't work yet for KeePass databases stored on SharePoint. Fixed that in this version, syncing multiple databases at once works for OneDrive Consumer, OneDrive for Business and SharePoint hosted databases now.
- When merging the local KeePass database with the one stored online fails, after the standard error dialog, a new dialog will now show offering you the option to overwrite the online KeePass database with your local version. Typically when this merging fails, it is because you changed the master key of the KeePass database locally. Before you had to manually upload the KeePass database again first before you could sync it again. By answering Yes to this new dialog, this manual step is no longer required and the plugin will do this for you automatically. Requested in issue 74.
- The option to store the Refresh Token on disk will now use a Windows encryption library to store the Refresh Token encrypted to the KeePass config file instead of plain text as it was before. Only if being logged on with the same Windows user, the Refresh Token can be decrypted from the KeePass config file on disk. So even on machines having multiple users, this will be safe and keep other users on the same machine from getting their hands on the Refresh Token. Huge thanks to Kjetil Limkjær for adding this great functionality through his Pull Request. Discussed in issue 84. If you were using the store Refresh Token on disk option already, with this version it will automatically become encrypted if you open your KeePass database.
- Unblocked the KeePassOneDriveSync config dialog for allowing syncing of multiple databases by multi selecting them. The database needs to be open before it can be synced, but it doesn't have to be the active one.
- Unblocked the KeePassOneDriveSync config details dialog for allowing syncing of a database even if it's not the currently active one. The database needs to be open before it can be synced, but it doesn't have to be the active one.
- Added that when you press CTRL+A in the KeePassOneDriveSync config dialog, that it selects all entries. Handy for bulk operations.
- Allowed multi select for renaming multiple databases at once in the KeePassOneDriveSync config dialog using F2 or right click -> Rename
- Added the ability to synchronize multiple KeePass databases at the same time. So you no longer get an error message if you're trying to sync a database which is not the currently active one. This is particularly useful when you use scripts or plugins to open multiple databases at once. They all should automatically sync now when they open.
- Added a status message in the status bar or KeePass indicating that the sync is not happening when KeePassOneDriveSync has been set to offline mode so to visualize why a sync is not happening at that time
- Still was receiving reports on issues uploading larger than 5 MB databases. Did an additional fix hoping for it to have caught all scenarios this time. Discussed in #88.
- Added option to rename the storage entry on the KeePassOneDriveSync entry using F2 or right click and then choosing Rename. Requested through #91.
- In the dialog where it asks if you want to sync the database, it will now also show for which database it asks the question. Just in case you would use triggers to open multiple databases at once. Requested through #93.