Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 28 million developers.Sign up
Has been a while, hasn't it? Anyhow, these are the new things:
- Removed audio options, as I felt that they were unnecessary and inconvenient.
- Automatically activate detection when it's run from a USB device.
- Silent mode now runs with the /silent argument
- Settings file is now redundant
This version is what I call the devil's version, because it is 666kB in size. Well, actually it is not, but Windows says it is.
Anyway, this version features the option to create a startup entry, to make it boot with Windows. This feature was necessary to enable the full potential of silent mode. I have considered making an installer, but as of now, I prefer the standalone option.
You may have noticed that it is no longer in pre-release. I squished some bugs from the previous version (and overwrote the previous version a couple of times, because I did not find them patch-worthy.)
Good day! This is the very first release of usb-ejected-check.
As of yet, this has a pre-release tag, because no extensive testing has been done. Apart from that, everything should work fine.
This version includes:
- Check whether an USB device is still present at shutdown.
- Play a sound when that is the case.
- Show a message.
- Run silently on boot, monitoring new USB devices and adding them to the watch list.