Kommunicate iOS Sample App in Objective-C
An Open Source iOS Live Chat SDK for Customer Support.
Kommunicate provides open source live chat SDK in iOS. The Kommunicate SDK is flexible, lightweight and easily integrable. It lets you easily add real time live chat and in-app messaging in your mobile applications and websites for customer support. The SDK is equipped with advance messaging options such as sending attachments, sharing location and rich messaging.
To get started with Kommunicate iOS SDK, head over to Kommunicate website and Signup to get your Application ID.
To run the example project, clone the repo, and run pod install.
How to Run this Project
Follow these steps to run this project:
- Get Your App ID: Start by obtaining the appID from the dashboard.
- Open the Project in Xcode: Launch Xcode and open the Kommunicate-Objective-C-Sample-App project.
- Navigate to viewController.m: Locate and open the viewController.m file within the project.
- Configure User and App Information:
In the viewController.m file, find the following lines:
NSString *userId = @"<pass a user Id>";
NSString *applicationId = @"<pass your App ID>";Replace with the desired user ID and with your actual App ID.
- Build the Project: Finally, build the project.
- iOS 13+
- Xcode 12+
Please checkout Documentation for more details.
Kommunicate is available under the BSD-3-Clause license. See the LICENSE file for more info.