jackson NN proposal
About / experience
- Full-stack developer and crypto enthusiast. I've been involved with Bitcoin and blockchain technology for 5+ years.
- Former employee of section.io, an Australian CDN provider; I have experience with network engineering and server administration.
- Have registered U.S.-based company Embolden Technologies LTD for blockchain-related operations.
Komodo Slack: @jackson
Regions / addresses
I plan to spend at least 35% of net notary node income on the following initiatives:
- Host Komodo/Blockchain meetups in the Boulder area.
- Sponsor/participate in the development of applications on top of Komodo.
- Donate to the Free Software Foundation, ACLU Foundation, and the Electronic Frontier Foundation.
Why vote for me?
- Blockchain-related projects/node operation is and will be my full-time job. This allows me to have high availability on Slack and update my nodes quickly.
- I am a current participant in the Komodo testnet.
- I hope to bring my project Moracle (a decentralized notary/oracle service) to the upcoming KMD smart-contract platform.
- As a privacy and decentralization advocate, I am extremely excited about the future of Komodo and am interested in contributing to it.
- 64 GB RAM
- 1 TB SSD disk
- 2x Intel Xeon E5-2697A V4
Testnet: DigitalOcean Standard 8GB Droplet + 250 GB SSD.