Overrides the standard JRE classes using Java agents to allow intensive debugging on any Java application.
- Dumps every Classfile passed into the JVM.
- Blocks all JVM exits.
- Blocks all Runtime.exec calls.
- Blocks the process builder.
- Blocks awt.Robot.
- Overrides to prevent Java agent detection.
- Redirect URLS or IPs to another place with ease.
- Can attach to any live Java process.
What can I use this for?
- Heavily debugging (cracking) Java applications that run inside of the JVM.
- Quickly dump the ClassFiles of a paid Script for a runescape bot. (rofl)
- Figure out what sockets and URLs an application connects to.
- Who the fuck else knows, play around with it and take control!
How to use this:
- Download the zip file containing the jar and .bat/.sh files.
- Click the .bat or .sh depending on your OS/Program.
- Fill in required settings.
- Click whatever button to start.
- Use BCV for all your decompiler needs.