JVM Sandbox - Utilize Java Agents and ASM to manipulate then override Java SE classes.
Just a simple POC to block Runtime.exec for any Java jar
- Java Runtime 1.8 or higher
⚙️ How To Use
- Download the zip file containing the jar and .bat/.sh files.
- Click the .bat or .sh depending on your OS
- Import the jar you wish to sandbox/debug
- Enter the main and method class it'll invoke
- If you want to just test to see if it works, run the test.jar class.
- Blocks all Runtime.exec calls
- Blocks the process builder
- Blocks awt.Robot
- Can block JNI (LOL, breaks classloading)
- This is a demo / experiment / proof of concept.
- This was last modified on January 27th, 2015.