Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 28 million developers.Sign up
- Coroutines API is updated to Kotlin 1.3.
- Deprecated API is removed or marked as
- Experimental and internal coroutine API is marked with corresponding
kotlin.experimental.Experimentalannotation. If you are using
@InternalCoroutinesApiyou should explicitly opt-in otherwise, compilation warning (or error) will be produced.
Unconfineddispatcher (and all dispatchers which support immediate invocation) forms event-loop on top of the current thread, thus preventing all
Unconfineddispatcher is now much safer for the general use and may leave its experimental status soon (#704).
- Significantly improved performance of suspending hot loops in
- Proguard rules are embedded into coroutines JAR to assist jettifier (#657)
- Fixed bug in shutdown sequence of
ReceiveChannel.receiveOrNullis marked as obsolete and deprecated.