Simple plugin for Bukkit that makes chatting with your friends in game, and on Dynmap much easier.
- Adds aliases for the tell command so players can use /tell, /t, /whisper, and /w to send private messages to others.
- Adds reply functionality so players can easily reply using the added /reply and /r commands.
- Adds away from keyboard detection and announcements so players know when others are idle or away (unless they are vanished).
- Adds Dynmap integration to show achievement unlocks, player deaths, /me messages, and /say messages.
This plugin adds aliases for the tell command so you can use any of the following to send a whisper:
/tell <player> <message>
/t <player> <message>
/whisper <player> <message>
/w <player> <message>
You can also easily reply to the last player you received a whisper from by using the reply command:
Operators or users with the appropriate permission can set the message of the day:
/motd <message> OR /motd clear
Allows the user to set the message of the day.
If true, keeps track of whether players are idle and sets them to away after five minutes.
Saves the message of the day so it is not lost between server restarts.
- Issues: https://github.com/KovuTheHusky/FixChat/issues
- Source: https://github.com/KovuTheHusky/FixChat
- Builds: https://travis-ci.com/KovuTheHusky/FixChat
- Bukkit: https://dev.bukkit.org/projects/fixchat
- Spigot: https://www.spigotmc.org/resources/fixchat.39662
- Metrics: https://bstats.org/plugin/bukkit/FixChat