A plugin for Bukkit servers that is a lightweight, easy way to play Minecraft Ultra Hardcore with friends.
- Automatically handles game rules including game mode, difficulty, and natural regeneration.
- Allows configuration of scoreboard data, including health, kills, or deaths.
- Sets up a world border and spreads players within the game area.
- Keeps players frozen before the game starts while chunks are generating.
- Drops player heads upon death and sets dead players to spectator mode.
Each player must ready up with the following command:
The following configuration values are also available for the display node:
Can display health, kills, or deaths in player name plates.
Can display health, kills, or deaths in the player list.
Can display health, kills, or deaths in the side bar.
You can also place a hash in front of any of the nodes to comment it out and disable it.