Flask-WeasyPrint generates PDF files out of your Flask website thanks to WeasyPrint.
- Free software: BSD license
- For Python 3.7+, tested on CPython and PyPy
- Documentation: https://doc.courtbouillon.org/flask-weasyprint
- Changelog: https://github.com/Kozea/Flask-WeasyPrint/releases
- Code, issues, tests: https://github.com/Kozea/Flask-WeasyPrint
- Code of conduct: https://www.courtbouillon.org/code-of-conduct
- Professional support: https://www.courtbouillon.org
- Donation: https://opencollective.com/courtbouillon
Copyrights are retained by their contributors, no copyright assignment is required to contribute to Flask-WeasyPrint. Unless explicitly stated otherwise, any contribution intentionally submitted for inclusion is licensed under the BSD 3-clause license, without any additional terms or conditions. For full authorship information, see the version control history.