Have a question about this project? Sign up for a free GitHub account to open an issue and contact its maintainers and the community.
By clicking “Sign up for GitHub”, you agree to our terms of service and
privacy statement. We’ll occasionally send you account related emails.
Already on GitHub?
to your account
The following error occured using 0.26. Version 0.25 was working fine.
File "python2.7/site-packages/weasyprint/layout/tables.py", line 582, in auto_table_layout
if upper_guess == lower_guess:
UnboundLocalError: local variable 'lower_guess' referenced before assignment
The text was updated successfully, but these errors were encountered:
@jgelens thank you for your report. Could you please provide a example of HTML/CSS raising this error?
Sorry, something went wrong.
Thanks for quick reply. I pasted the HTML here: http://pastebin.com/FJJqRkRB
It was SO FUN to debug 😄, a lot of interesting corner cases in a single bug report, I've had a good time, thank you!
(A real table-Jedi I'm becoming. Zviou Zviou.)
I've added a lot of tests, I hope that it'll cover all the strange cases like this one.
wow great, you're fast :-D Not perfect HTML/CSS is kinda tricky I guess. Thanks a lot for your great lib. Will you do a new release soonish or shall I try it with the git master?
0.27 will be released today.
Update py-weasyprint to 0.34.
Released on 2016-12-21.
* `#398 <https://github.com/Kozea/WeasyPrint/issues/398>`_:
Honor the presentational_hints option for PDFs.
* `#399 <https://github.com/Kozea/WeasyPrint/pull/399>`_:
Avoid CairoSVG-2.0.0rc* on Python 2.
* `#396 <https://github.com/Kozea/WeasyPrint/issues/396>`_:
Correctly close files open by mkstemp.
* `#403 <https://github.com/Kozea/WeasyPrint/issues/403>`_:
Cast the number of columns into int.
* Fix multi-page multi-columns and add related tests.
Released on 2016-11-28.
* `#393 <https://github.com/Kozea/WeasyPrint/issues/393>`_:
Add tests on MacOS.
* `#370 <https://github.com/Kozea/WeasyPrint/issues/370>`_:
Enable @font-face on MacOS.
* `#389 <https://github.com/Kozea/WeasyPrint/issues/389>`_:
Always update resume_at when splitting lines.
* `#394 <https://github.com/Kozea/WeasyPrint/issues/394>`_:
Don't build universal wheels.
* `#388 <https://github.com/Kozea/WeasyPrint/issues/388>`_:
Fix logic when finishing block formatting context.
Released on 2016-11-17.
* `#28 <https://github.com/Kozea/WeasyPrint/issues/28>`_:
Support @font-face on Linux.
* Support CSS fonts level 3 almost entirely, including OpenType features.
* `#253 <https://github.com/Kozea/WeasyPrint/issues/253>`_:
Support presentational hints (optional).
* Support break-after, break-before and break-inside for pages and columns.
* `#384 <https://github.com/Kozea/WeasyPrint/issues/384>`_:
Major performance boost.
* `#368 <https://github.com/Kozea/WeasyPrint/issues/368>`_:
Respect white-space for shrink-to-fit.
* `#382 <https://github.com/Kozea/WeasyPrint/issues/382>`_:
Fix the preferred width for column groups.
* Handle relative boxes in column-layout boxes.
* Add more and more documentation about Windows installation.
* `#355 <https://github.com/Kozea/WeasyPrint/issues/355>`_:
Add fonts requirements for tests.
Released on 2016-08-28.
* `#124 <https://github.com/Kozea/WeasyPrint/issues/124>`_:
Add MIME sniffing for images.
* `#60 <https://github.com/Kozea/WeasyPrint/issues/60>`_:
CSS Multi-column Layout.
* `#197 <https://github.com/Kozea/WeasyPrint/pull/197>`_:
Add hyphens at line breaks activated by a soft hyphen.
* `#132 <https://github.com/Kozea/WeasyPrint/pull/132>`_:
Fix Python 3 compatibility on Windows.
* `#329 <https://github.com/Kozea/WeasyPrint/issues/329>`_:
Add documentation about installation on Windows.
Released on 2016-07-18.
WeasyPrint now depends on html5lib-0.999999999.
* Fix Acid2
* `#325 <https://github.com/Kozea/WeasyPrint/issues/325>`_:
Cutting lines is broken in page margin boxes.
* `#334 <https://github.com/Kozea/WeasyPrint/issues/334>`_:
Newest html5lib 0.999999999 breaks rendering.
Released on 2016-06-17.
* `#263 <https://github.com/Kozea/WeasyPrint/pull/263>`_:
Don't crash with floats with percents in positions.
* `#323 <https://github.com/Kozea/WeasyPrint/pull/323>`_:
Fix CairoSVG 2.0 pre-release dependency in Python 2.x.
Released on 2016-05-16.
* `#189 <https://github.com/Kozea/WeasyPrint/issues/189>`_:
``white-space: nowrap`` still wraps on hyphens
* `#305 <https://github.com/Kozea/WeasyPrint/issues/305>`_:
Fix crashes on some tables
* Don't crash when transform matrix isn't invertible
* Don't crash when rendering ratio-only SVG images
* Fix margins and borders on some tables
Released on 2016-04-08.
* `#295 <https://github.com/Kozea/WeasyPrint/pull/295>`_:
Support the 'rem' unit.
* `#299 <https://github.com/Kozea/WeasyPrint/pull/299>`_:
Enhance the support of SVG images.
* `#307 <https://github.com/Kozea/WeasyPrint/issues/307>`_:
Fix the layout of cells larger than their tables.
* The website is now on GitHub Pages, the documentation is on Read the Docs.
* `#297 <https://github.com/Kozea/WeasyPrint/issues/297>`_:
Rewrite the CSS chapter of the documentation.
No branches or pull requests