The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth Tournament Leaderboards
This is a historical archive of every The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth tournament that has ever been played. (This includes tournaments for the two DLCs, The Binding of Isaac: Afterbirth and The Binding of Isaac: Afterbirth+.)
Furthermore, by using the TrueSkill algorithm on every 1v1 matchup, we can create a leaderboard for the top players.
The three leaderboards are as follows:
- This only uses matchups from seeded tournaments.
- This only uses matchups from unseeded tournaments.
- This uses matchups from both seeded and unseeded, but seeded matchups are weighted more.
Note that only players who have played in two or more tournaments will show up on the leaderboards. (This is to prevent inaccurate placings.)
- The scripts used are written in Python 3.6.1.
- The "tournament_json_creator.py" script will import brackets from Challonge. For this to work, you'll need to first copy the
.envand then paste in your Challonge API key into the
- The "leaderboard_creator.py" script will go through the JSON files in the "tournaments" directory in order, calculating TrueSkill as it goes along.