NES-ONLINE Game-Auto-Injector Mod
- You need the NvnTexpkg.package
- Extract NvnTexpkg.package into the same folder like NES-ONLINE Game-Auto-Injector
- You have to create two images (PNG / JPG or TGA32bit), once witch a size of 400x300 and another in the size of 355x512 (use Photoshop or whatever you want)
- Also, you need your "lclassics.titlesdb" file
- Sort Title = "Sort of the game"
- Publisher = "Publisher of the game"
- Game Code (Old Format) = "unique 5 letters combination between AAAAA and ZZZZZ (like "ABCDE")
- Game Code (New Format) = "unique 5 letters combination between NxxxE and NxxxE (like "NABCE")
- Copyright = "Copyright holder of the game"
- Game Title = "Title of the Game"
- Overscan = "only 1 number between 0 and 9 per box"
- Simultanus ="true or false"
- Fade In = "only 1 number between 0 and 9 per box"
- Volume = "a number between 0 and 99"
Output folder: (NESONLINEGameAutoInjectorMod).path/NES_ONLINE_MOD
Version 1.4.0M (New Era)
- Complete Tool UI redesign now the tool has 2 Tabs one for files and other for values
- Fixes issues with Numeric inputs , now should be no devide by 1 or 2 happening
- included 2 Image templates 1 for Backgroud and 2 for ScreenShot Both PSD/PNG files present, See "Image Templates" folder in Last Release
- anhanced the user exprience !!!
Version 1.3M (The Myth)
- Fixed Output Directory Name, Dosn't Show GameCode Anymore in Game directory Name
- Fixed Wrong GameCode Output inside the GameDir which Caused freezes in Nes Online when Starting the game
- Now New Format is set By Default
- Forced the Game Dir Name to UpperCase
- Added Screnenshot Preview
- Added Numeric input for the Volume since I forgot about it last time
- Minor UI Changes and Untility improvement
- Added New Format Game Code Check, Utility won't let you to inject the Newformat if Game code isn't NxxxE
- Added Game Code Fix Pattern to make sure the Game code is correct for new format
- Added Player Count + Release Date and lcla6 input support. This is only for the new format US/EU as of now
- Minor Bug fixes and skipped to Version 1.2
Version 1.1M (The Insomnia 1.1M)
- Changed from text input fields to numeric input for numbers
Version 1.0M (The Insomnia)
- Added new/old format support which can be chosen from the dropdown menu
- Minor UI modifications
- Auto-fill support added, some fields gets filled automatically now
- GameTitle| Generated from the opened ROM name
- GameCode | Generated random code using the ROM file's name characters; the other fields are already filled
- Generate the normal game dirictory, this is the name from game's title