This is a
WIP background-audio-player as a custom Boot2 sysmodule for the Nintendo Switch.
this is developed for
Atmosphere/Kosmos , Not tested on other CFW
- Compiled Module Goes to /atmosphere/titles/
- flag the Mudule activated by making blank file /atmosphere/titles/
- add your songs (MP3 ONLY) to /music Directory on Root of your Sd Card
- enable the module nor by restart console, or using latest Kosmos ToolBox.
- Music will start playing as soon as the module is Activated
- this is a beta version and the songs repeat 100 times by default / for future Repeat song Implementation !!!
- right now it just plays all the mp3s in the /music folder of your sdcard once the switch boots.
Repeat = Hold (
- ) + (
Play/Pause = Hold (
- ) + (
It is partially based on nx-dreport at the start and uses some code from ctrmus.