Enfold WordPress Theme Code Snippet Library
This is a community-maintained repository of code snippets that help modify the default behavior of our Enfold WordPress Theme.
Snippets are organized into categories (folders) and each snippet is placed in its own file with a name that describes what it does.
Most files in this library are set up to be WordPress plugins:
- Click on the filename of the snippet you'd like to use. Each file is set up to be a WordPress plugin.
- Click the "Raw" button (next to "Blame" and "History") at the top right.
- Save the page from your browser to your wp-content/plugins folder and upload to your server. Be sure to save it as a .php file and add it to a folder with the same name as the file (minus the .php). Alternatively you can compress the file as a .zip file and upload as a plugin from within WordPress.
- Activate the plugin from the WordPress plugins page.
For files that aren't set up as plugins follow steps 1 and 2 above and then copy and paste the code into your child theme's functions.php or place inside a custom functionality plugin.
If you need help customising any of the snippets or do not understand how to use them, please let us know in the Support Forum and we will try to help.
Submitting Your Snippet
Please refer to the Contributing guidelines before submitting your pull request.
Proposing a Snippet
If there is a snippet you are unable to find and would like to propose get written, please open a thread in our support forum and describe your need. Please be aware that we can only help with small snippets (a few lines of code) - if you need something more cpmplicated it might be necessary to hire a developer for this.
Online Resources from Third Party Developers
- Enfold CSS Snippets from Ryan Logan - https://wpturnedup.com/enfold-css-snippets/
- Custom Enfold Advanced Layout Builder Elements - https://www.spiderflystudios.com/resources/spiderfly-enfold-elements/
- Yoast SEO ALB Integration - https://github.com/Basbee/wordpress-extended-content-analysis-yoast
- CUstom Element Options from Guenni007 - https://webers-testseite.de/edited-enfold-alb-elements/
- Disable loading of Google fonts and host them on your on server by Guenni007 - https://kriesi.at/support/topic/disable-google-font-loading-via-google/
These snippets come with no guarantees. Due to the constant evolution of the Enfold Theme codebase, it is possible that the behavior of these snippets may change overtime. Find something broken? Let us know!