After you have installed Kribo. You can install any plugins you like.
Eventually all that matters is that it is
require_once included from your Kribo
./LocalConfig.php file. Here is the easiest way to do it if you're using plugins from this repository
- Browse to the directory where you manage your bot(s). This would be the parent directory of where you have installed Kribo.
- Check out the Kribo-plugins repository
git clone https://github.com/Krinkle/Kribo-plugins.git
- Let's install wmfDbBot_KriboBridge as example
- Browse to the plugins directory of your Kribo install:
- Create a symlink from the directory in the plugins repository to here:
ln -s ../../Kribo-plugins/wmfDbBot_KriboBridge wmfDbBot_KriboBridge
- Now edit your Kribo's
./LocalConfig.phpfile and add:
require_once( $KriboDir . '/plugins/wmfDbBot_KriboBridge/wmfDbBot_KriboBridge.php' );