PGFPlotsX is a Julia package to generate publication quality figures using the LaTeX library PGFPlots.
It is similar in spirit to the package PGFPlots.jl but it tries to have a very close mapping to the PGFPlots API as well as minimize the number of dependencies. The fact that the syntax is similar to the TeX version means that examples from Stack Overflow and the PGFPlots manual can easily be incorporated in the Julia code.
- Showing figures inline in Jupyter notebooks, Juno and VSCode-julia. Both png- and svg-figures can be shown.
- Exporting to tex, pdf, svg, and png, file formats.
- Customizing the preamble so that commands from latex packages can be used.
- Extra functionality when different packages are loaded, for example Colors, DataFrames, Contour etc.
The package is registered in
METADATA.jl and so can be installed with
- STABLE — most recently tagged version of the documentation.
- DEV — in-development version of the documentation.