Clone this wiki locally
To use it, simply download the zip file from the Downloads section and place the dll file it contains in the plugins folder of the emulator. Some emulators do not support input plugins like ePSXe. However, this emulator in particular can be made to support input plugins by using Shalma's Shark tool.
- Emulates a DualShock and DualShock2 for PSX and PS2 emus respectively.
- There's some support to use a X360 guitar as a PS2 guitar.
- Extended analog range on edges, for games like Ape Escape.
- Supports rumble with a nice custom curve: Rumble Curve Graph.
- Scroll Lock key as analog LED.
- Pseudo "pressure" for a smooth transition between off and fully pressed.
- Control Scheme
- Emulates a N64 Controller.
- Emulates the Rumble Pak (default) and the Controller Pak.
- The controller pak files will be saved in the MemPaks directory.
- Control Scheme
- Emulates NOMI input for nullDC.
- Control Scheme
- Prevent Screensaver: Sets the requirement to keep the system and display active, and also a bogus mouse event to actually prevent the screensaver.
- XInput Controller: Sets which plugged X360 controller will work for that emulated controller.
- Axis remapping and inverting: As it seems, you can remap your sticks as you want and tick the checkbox to invert it.
- Default Mode: Might be needed for some PSX games, simply sets the default mode for startup.
- Guitar: Makes the PCSX2 side emulate a PS2 Guitar instead of a DualShock2 controller. (I think it needs emu restart)
- Green Analog: Uses the green analog (dual analog) instead of the normal red analog.
- Multitap: Enables multitap. Mode1: port1-pad1/2/3/4 port2-disabled, mode2: port1-pad1 port2-pad1/2/3.
- Rumble: Controls the strength for rumble. The N64 rumble however, can only be reduced since it doesn't have levels other than ON/OFF.
- Deadzone: Sets input as neutral/centered when the movement is under the percent specified.
- Anti Deadzone: Tries to overcome the game's deadzone. Super Idea Graph
- Linearity: Can make small movement even smaller (positive value), or greater (negative value). For an idea, check the Linearity Graph image.
- This options ain't on the GUI, but are on the INI file:
- Pressure: Sets the speed (increment) at which PS2's pseudo pressure works. A value greater than 5 is required to avoid an issue with Fatal Frame.
- ExtentionThreshold: Sets the radius of the "perfect circle". It's the small circle in the X360 Analog Data graph. Only to be used if the range extension doesn't seem to be working (corners not reached), then just reduce it little by little.
1.12 - 2012-03-09
- Fixed/improved the analog toggle key.
1.11 - 2012-02-23
- After gathering some analog stick data I saw the corner cases where always beyond the ideal circle, so I now extend only when that happens. This means, almost no range is lost in order to reach the corners. =D
- Also an extra check to stop vibration on pause.
1.10 - 2012-02-23
- Some guesswork at command 0x40, and some bugfix at command 0x4F. That fixed some games not detecting the DualShock2 controller.
- Also, fixed the deadzone which was bugged.
1.9 - 2012-02-20
1.8 - 2012-02-19
- vibration effects will last at least 150ms now to compensate for motor delay. Makes some instant effects noticeable.
- And was about time to change the version number. XD
1.7d - 2012-02-18
- Follow up on the previous change, now the Scroll Lock led will be on if either pad is with the analog mode on. If you try to switch it off but cannot, that's because the pad is on lock mode.
1.7c - 2012-02-15
- Changed the Space key for analog toggle, to the Scroll Lock key.
1.7b - 2011-12-26
1.7 - 2011-12-26
- Added GUI and settings are saved to an INI file. The file is saved besides the plugin for PSX emulators and on the INI folder for PCSX2.
1.6 - 2011-08-12
- Some internal changes to DualShock. Also, now when in digital mode the analog sticks can be used as dpad and face buttons respectively.
1.5 - 2011-08-11
- Fixed a DualShock2 bug that caused Ar Tonelico to crash on startup.
1.4 - 2011-08-09
1.3 - 2011-08-09
1.2 - 2011-08-08
- Initial PCSX2 support.
1.1 - 2011-08-08
- Minor changes to rumble, added readme on package. Now it stops the rumbling on close.
1.0 - 2011-08-06
- Initial release.