This is a basic CRUD Application. Which utilizes frontend of VueJS and backend of Node.js
These instructions will get you a copy of the project up and running on your local machine for development and testing purposes. See deployment for notes on how to deploy the project on a live system.
Follow the steps
- Clone the repository
- type the following command in your project root directory
- You need to install MongoDB database and also start the server of MongoDB
- Go to the project folder >> config >> DB.js file and change the URI according to your database connection and credentials.
- webpack development server will start at: http://localhost:3000
- You also need to start the NodeJS server by typing following command.