KuCoin Developer Documentation Improvement Program
You can visit the live KuCoin developer documentation.
As a people's exchange, KuCoin will strive to support as many document languages as possible for everyone's convenience. In the process, We hope to get everyone's help.
You can help KuCoin to improve and translate developer documentation together.
For document translators with outstanding contributions, KuCoin will reward a small amount of KCS.
If you want to add a language to this document, please follow these steps:
- add [lang].yml to locales
- add index.[lang].html.md to source/localizable
If you only need to improve the translation of a language, you can directly modify the corresponding index.[lang].html.md.
KuCoin officially updates the English version after the API change, so the translation should be based on the English version. Before submitting the merge request, please be sure to test it. Do not destroy the main structure of the document.
The KuCoin Developer Documentation was created with Slate. Check it out at lord.github.io/slate.
You're going to need:
- Linux or macOS — Windows may work, but is unsupported.
- Ruby, version 2.3.1 or newer
- Bundler — If Ruby is already installed, but the
bundlecommand doesn't work, just run
gem install bundlerin a terminal.
Getting Set Up
- Fork this repository on GitHub.
- Clone your forked repository (not our original one) to your hard drive with
git clone email@example.com:Kucoin/kucoin-api-docs.git
- Initialize and start Slate. You can either do this locally, or with Vagrant:
# either run this to run locally bundle install bundle exec middleman server # OR run this to run with vagrant vagrant up
You can now see the docs at http://localhost:4567. Whoa! That was fast!
If you'd prefer to use Docker, instructions are available in the wiki.
Thanks to the following people who have submitted major pull requests:
Also, thanks to Sauce Labs for sponsoring the development of the responsive styles.