Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 28 million developers.Sign up
Changes over r33:
- Linux 3.18.123
- CAF LA.UM.6.6.r1-09800-89xx.0
- Applied most USB and MMC changes skipped by CAF during series of Linux stable kernel merges.
- Synced F2FS changes with Linux v4.19-rc1.
Changes over r30:
- Linux 3.18.121
- Added and enabled support for compat vDSO.
- Disabled zcache, dm-verity, and USB network framework.
- Removed PPOP and unsupported CPU features.
Changes over 27:
- Linux 3.18.119
- sdFAT 2.0.8
- Reverted a commit from 09200 prima tag that causes deep sleep issues when WiFi isn't connected.
Changes over r26:
- Linux 3.18.118
- CAF LA.UM.6.6.r1-09500-89xx.0
- Enabled local init sanitizer.
Changes over r25:
- Linux 3.18.117
- CAF LA.UM.6.5.r1-09300-8x96.0
- Synced with LineageOS kernel changes.
- Synced SDcardFS with Google common kernel.
- AK2: Allowed installation on P Semi-GSI.
- AK2: Switched to 64-bit binaries extracted from AIK-Mobile v3.3.
- AK2: Removed unused binaries.
Changes over r24:
- Linux 3.18.116
- CAF LA.UM.6.6.r1-09200-89xx.0
- F2FS v4.18-rc1
- Synced rapid GC with F2FS v4.18-rc1.
- no-op as default I/O scheduler during boot, then switch to BFQ after it's completed.
- ft5435: Fixed unbalanced enable IRQ on screen wake up.