I'm a developer since 1999, interested by :
- software quality : VCSs, code review, testing, continuous integration,
- productivity : agile methods, lean management, pragmatic approaches,
- user centric design.
I've been working on a great diversity of projects : I started off by developing Playstation and Game Boy Advance video games for Disney Interactive, then I moved on to extranet for big companies (Renault Trucks, Bayer, Europcar) and online shopping site (LDLC.com, Homair.com). Then, after working for a long time on medical softwares and their REST API at PMSIpilot, I was hired by a web agency in order to initiate a turn towards agile methods.
Lately I have been closely taking part in the implementation of the second screen package for the M6 Group channels and I helped a french startup to raise 1M€ in funding by creating a scalable platform architecture.
Google Cloud Messaging
and also but older :
real time 3D
Open source side-projects
- Crew : code review tool for Git projects,
- Babitch : manage table soccer scores with API,
- GitHub Enterprise Archive : archive and graph your Github Enterprise timeline,
- Gitboard : CLI dashboard for a quick overview of Git projects,
- Baseboard : dashboard for Basecamp projects, with Hudson/Jenkins support.
- Octoboard : GitHub activity dashboard built for the GitHub Data Challenge (came in first place),
- MaPac : répartition des aides perçues au titre de la PAC, en France,
- Coconut CI : continuous integration service (before it was trendy :).
Chrome extension (completely useless)
- Jenkins Terminal Colors : terminal colors in the Console panels of Jenkins,
- Octowhite : adds a whitespace toggle button in the GitHub diffs,
- Octosplit : side by side diffs in GitHub.
- Developer, 2016 - now @ Wizaplace,
- Co-founder, 2016 - now @ Apseeder,
- R&D team manager, 2015 @ Xotelia
- Lead developer, 2013 - 2014 @ Team Cytron, M6 Web
- Lead developer & Scrum evangelist, 2012 @ C2iS
- R&D team manager, 2009 - 2011 @ Team Fusion, PMSIpilot
- Web developer, 2005 - 2008 @ C2iS & LDLC.com
- CTO and co-founder, 2004 @ Point Cube
- Video games lead developer, 2000 - 2003 @ Doki Denki Studio
- Video games developer, 1999 @ Etranges Libellules
- Refonte du système de vote chez M6Web [fr],
- La qualité [fr],
- Coke, pour bien sniffer son code [fr],
- La 13ème règle de Joël [fr].
Feel free to add an issue if you think something is missing ;-)